The Five Aggregates
The components that constitute a personality:
1) Material body: sense organs, thoughts ideas.
2) Sensations: pleasant, unpleasant or neutral
3) Perception of form, sound, smell, taste, mental objects
4) Mental formations, mental acts, intuition, determination, attention, joy happiness, equanimity, resolve, discrimination, compulsion etc
5) Consciousness, aggregate of attachment & awareness of and to an object: consciousness of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, body sensations, mental consciousness.